Wednesday, May 28, 2008

i keep thinking that i know how my friends feel and my Juniors feel. but the fact is like NO!!! i kno wthey are not happy or happy or even have any new things happen to them. but i just somehow like know and dunno. i dun dare to ask. and the more i ask it feels like i want to enter their problems. and somehow give them stress indirectly.

i always say you or pple or that person is so no sensative. but i think carefully now i am the one. i am the one always make them worry what me. i feel so bad. i dunn how to help them. is like more i say the more i want to disturb their own live.

or maybe all the problems they have also started with me. hai i really dunno how to read everyones mind. i just suddenly feel so distance with everyone. cause i really dunno what they are thinking. or maybe even they dun like me at all but just..... know act normal.

i think some of my friends are rite. i must really learn to protect myself first.

now i scare that i will sabo my company in BMT.

god pls bless me and save me from all this. grant me with the sensative mind to understand pple more.

No comments: